Esko, a Danaher company, is a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. Esko connects people, processes and tools to meet the needs of global brands and the people who trust them.
"Packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers"
For decades now, Esko helps brands, designers, premedia companies, tradeshops and printers/converters to manage, create and produce better packaging, signs and displays. Esko’s range of integrated software and hardware solutions are globally recognized to be the industry benchmark.
- ArtiosCAD for 3D Structural Design
- Studio for 3D Packaging Design
- ArtPro+ Packaging Prepress Editors
- DeskPack - Packaging Prepress Editors for Adobe Illustrator
Prepress Workflow Automation
- WebCenter, a powerful online web-based packaging management platform for companies of all sizes
- Automation Engine, workflow automation for print production tasks and integration of business systems which speeds up the process and reduces errors.
- Digital printing solutions for flexography, LED Technology for flexo-platemaking and flexo imaging devices
- AVT Print & quality inspection solutions for packaging and labels converters
Esko-Graphics bvba - Kortrijksesteenweg 1095 - B-9051 Gent, Belgium