Halle A5, Stand 1930
RollScore is a clever and easy-to-use roll quality control tool developed by ACA Systems Oy Finland.
We offer for roll industry operators from manufactures to finishing converters a comprehensive services, high quality measuring equipment solutions as well as modern data handling platforms. Our heritage has been always to provide information that can lead more stable processes and better roll quality. We are inspired to develop new solutions by working together with our customers and partner.
Welcome to vist and test RollScore at ICE EUROPE!!
Produkte & Dienstleistungen
RollScore is a Cloud-Based IoT solution that determines a quality score for incoming rolls.
How is RollScore determined?
RollScore is based on
1) High resolution hardness profile that is measured with a modern handheld device ACA RoQ
2) Operator's log on runnability
3) Integrated software combines information and forms a rollscore from 1-100 and descirbes the quality of a roll.
What are the main benefits of RollScore?
Realtime information of rolls going to the converting machine helps to:
1) Identify problematic rolls
2) Achieve better runnability and productivity
3) Makes easy to rank roll suppliers and demand better quality
ICE Europe Produktkategorien
- Prozesskontrolle (Inline-Messsysteme)
- Prüf- & Messgeräte (offline)
- Abfallbeseitigung / -verwertung
- Fabrik-Management, allgemein
- Datenverarbeitung und Software
ACA Systems Oy
ACA Systems Oy